Reviews + Feedback, thank you to our summer guests!
A short survey was emailed to guests who booked directly with Cornwall Plus this summer. Thank you to everyone who completed our survey to share your feedback about your 2019 summer stay with us.
We’ve received a good response rate. Overall those who responded were very positive about all aspects of their experience and comments generally mirror the feedback received through other means. Positive comments were around our location, cleanliness and value for money.
You told us that the breakfast could be improved in terms of service and queues. To keep cost to a minimal for you, we’re giving you the option to purchase breakfast and meals on campus on a day-by-day basis with a room only offer next year.
Here’s a selection of some of the lovely comments we received:
- Enjoyed stay very much
- It was very great and it made accessibility to facilities easy.
- We stayed in July for my daughter’s graduation, and would love to return next summer.
- Good value for money
- Had a really good few days. Would definitely stay again.
- Couldn’t find a campsite and it was getting late. The Uni accommodation saved me. It was good to sleep in a comfy bed in quiet location. And have my ‘own’ shower. Would definitely go again if back in Falmouth.
- Stayed for graduation 2019. Really enjoyed it.
- It was our first time to Cornwall, we came for our son’s graduation, and you helped make it an amazing time. The room was clean, the beds comfortable, the people so very lovely. We have fallen in love with the area and definitely will be back. Thank you.
- Found the room and kitchen good kitchen was kept very clean.
- Room was clean, kitchen spotless.
- We enjoyed being on campus and looking round, the room was very quiet.
- Stayed two nights for a graduation ceremony, the accommodation was good, v clean and tidy. Overall the accommodation was good & the location ideal as it meant we were on hand for photos, catching the shuttle bus to the ceremony & the reception afterwards.
Thinking about next year’s holiday? We would like to offer you an early bird saving of £50 on a 3-night stay. This offer is available on Economy Double and Twin en-suite bedrooms for bookings made between 1st October and 31st December 2019, for dates of stay from 4th July to 28th August 2020. Make sure you leave us a review when you depart!
To reserve your room, email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote promo code: SAVE50